Emit Mapper can automatic convert the following types:
- Anything to string using the ToString() method.
- Primitive types using System.Convert class.
- Nullable types to value types and vice-versa.
- Enum to its underlying type and vice-versa.
- Enum to string and vice-versa.
- Collections of different types to each other (arrays, ArrayList, List<>, IEnumerable)
- classes to structures and vice-versa.
- Complex types with complex nested members using recursive mapping with shallow or deep copieng.
Type conversion can be customized as descibed in the "Customization" section.